29 September 2011

A duck walks into a bar

A duck walks into a bar and he says to the bartender, “Hey Bartender, you got any grapes?”


And the Bartender says, “No I don’t have any grapes, this is a bar!” 


And the duck says “Okay.”  So he leaves the bar, he walks around the block, he comes back and he says, “Bartender, you got any grapes?”


The Bartender says, “No. I don’t have any grapes.”


And the duck says “Okay.”  He leaves the bar, walks around the block again, “Hey Bartender, you got any grapes?”


The Bartender says, “Look, if you ask me that again, I’m going to nail you to the wall!”


The duck says “Okay,” leaves the bar, comes back, “Hey Bartender, you got any nails?”


The Bartender says, “No!”


The duck says “Ah… You got any grapes?”

-- jennifer egandinner party ice breaker 115

No comments:

Post a Comment

firstly, thanks in advance for your comment - I don't get very many, so I'm sure to follow up if you leave me a way - secondly, come again.