05 September 2008

dinner party download: ice breakers 4

There's this guy, he's driving down the road, and he's got 17 penguins in the back of his car.  This cop sees him, & the cop stops him.

Cop: I don't know what's going on here, but you've got to take these penguins to the zoo.


Guy: Um, okay.

The next day, the same guy is driving, he's got the same seventeen penguins in the back of his car. The same cop is in the speed trap and stops him again.

Cop: Look man, I stopped you yesterday, I told you get these penguins to the zoo.

Guy: I took them to the zoo - today we're going to the beach!


- Ezra Feinberg, dinner party download, episode 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

firstly, thanks in advance for your comment - I don't get very many, so I'm sure to follow up if you leave me a way - secondly, come again.